Oven cleaner in Sidcup
We’re your local oven cleaners in Sidcup, offering a thorough clean, excellent customer service and great value for money. All types of oven can be cleaned, as well as other appliances: hobs, extractors, BBQs, microwaves, grills and more. Get your oven sparklingly clean with Ovens Bright.
We are highly experienced oven cleaners, bringing 30+ years of knowledge to the table. We work throughout the area, from Lamorbey Park to Sidcup Rugby Football Club and everywhere else in between. We offer any services you need, from domestic oven cleaning, to commercial oven cleaning covering multiple appliances. Do you live somewhere like Longlands Road and need a domestic oven cleaning service? Maybe you’re moving out of a property on Hurst Road and you need an end of tenancy clean? Or perhaps you’re a landlord with properties in various Sidcup locations like Station Road and Alma Road – we’ll be happy to provide the cleaning services you need, wherever you’re based and whatever you require.
We only use non-toxic, biodegradable oven cleaning products that are safe and environmentally friendly. Please get in touch and send over a photo if you would like a free quote for an eco-friendly oven cleaning service.
Why choose Ovens Bright to clean your oven?
• Products are completely safe for use, even around pets and children
• There are no unpleasant chemical smells left behind
• You can use your oven straight after the clean
Customers in Sidcup choose us because:
• We have 30+ years’ experience. Our founders previously worked as gas engineers – we’re highly experienced in this industry.
• We clean all ovens. Gas, electric, dual fuel: any oven can be cleaned. We also clean other appliances including extractors, microwaves and hobs.
• Customer service is important. We are an independent family-run business, always striving for 100% customer satisfaction.
• Communication is our forte. We respond to messages quickly, allocate convenient appointments, then let you know when we’re on the way.
• Attention to detail matters. We clean and reassemble all oven components, heating appliances up before we leave so you know everything works.
Recommended oven cleaner in Sidcup
“Spencer of Ovensbright was prompt and carried out the work in the time advised and to a very high standard.”
“Spencer is a genius Great job and fantastic company Wouldn’t go anywhere else”
From Park Mead to Watery Lane and everywhere else in the area, we’re the professional oven cleaners you can rely on. Send us a message to get booked in – if you’d like a free quote first, just send us a photo.
Call or WhatsApp: 07966 209698
What do we do when cleaning your oven?
1. We remove all racks, linings and trays. These are cleaned in the dip tank in our van.
2. We remove oven doors to clean them separately, getting the glass sparklingly clean.
3. The inside and outside of your oven are cleaned using our environmentally-friendly products.
4. We reassemble all components for you, then switch on your oven so you know everything’s working before we leave.
Our products are powerful yet safe – they’re biodegradable, non-toxic and eco-friendly. Another benefit is that you can start using your oven straight after the clean and there will be no strong chemical smells left lingering at your property.
Oven cleaning prices
Here are our oven cleaning prices:
|Single oven cleaning||£50.00|
|Double oven cleaning||£65.00|
|Hob cleaning||From £20.00|
|Extractor cleaning||From £25.00|
|Range cooker cleaning||From £135.00|
|Aga cleaning (two ovens)||£125.00|
|Aga cleaning (four ovens)||£150.00|
|Aga side module cleaning||£90.00|
|BBQ cleaning||From £60.00|
|Oven bulb replacement||£5.00|